One Book Reads is a website where you can find valuable and reliable contents from values topics. If you want to find some helpful tips, answers to “Why” questions and new knowledge, this is the website for you. You can learn many things by browsing and reading websites daily. Do not forget please to share with others.
Home » About Us
- 10 Things to Know When Hiring a Siding Contractor March 18, 2020The post 10 Things to Know When Hiring a Siding Contractor appeared first on John McCarter Construction.
- Which is Better Steel or Fiberglass Doors? March 13, 2020A strong, stylish front door makes your house stand out and capture attention. It provides security that gives you peace of mind. And it’s one of those little details that homebuyers look for. So, it’s important to choose the right type of entry door for your home. If your exterior doors are looking drab, lack... […]
- 15 Tips for Finding a Great Local Roofing Contractor and Avoiding Storm Chasers February 17, 2020Stormy weather is a common occurrence in the greater Detroit area, and that means two things homeowners potentially have to face — roof damage and storm chasers. Both can be frustrating, but the good news is, there are ways to recognize a skilled, trusted roofing contractor and avoid scammers so you can enjoy reliable, top-notch... […]
- How to Safely Clean and Protect Stone Veneer Siding February 12, 2020Stone veneer siding is a beautiful investment in your home. The precision work your stone siding contractor has done no doubt makes your house pop with style and color, and makes you smile every time you pull in your driveway. That’s a feeling you want to maintain over the lifetime of your stone siding, which... […]
- Need a New Roof? Benefits and Risks of a Winter Roof Replacement January 15, 2020Many home improvement projects are best saved for warm weather, but what about your roof? While it may sound surprising at first, a winter roof replacement may be exactly the right course of action for you, even in a Michigan winter! There are benefits to having it done in the colder months, and of course,... […]
- Top 7 Tips for Properly Cleaning James Hardie Siding January 8, 2020When you invest in James Hardie fiber cement siding, or Hardie Board siding, you have made an excellent decision. When properly cleaned and cared for, James Hardie siding should last for 30-50 years. But it’s important to make the right maintenance moves to ensure you don’t accidentally do anything that voids the warranty. We have... […]
- Your Home Exterior Handy Winter Survival Checklist December 22, 2019Winter weather can be tough on Michigan homes. Fortunately, giving your home some care now will help it withstand winter with ease. Here are four winterizing tips to help you prepare for the coldest months of the year. Inspect roof. Check that your roof is ready and your shingles are prepared to stand up against... […]
- How GAF Asphalt Shingles Benefit Ann Arbor, MI Homeowners December 12, 2019What would your home be without a strong roof? Chances are, your roof may not be something you think about — until damage occurs, that is. But if you’re taking good care of your roof, it’ll protect your home and keep it well insulated and free of moisture leaks. As a roofing contractor in Ann... […]
- 25 Common Siding Terms to Know About Your Siding Replacement November 13, 2019Do you feel frustrated or confused when searching for replacement siding? No siding will truly last forever, and eventually, your siding will need to be replaced. If you are considering a siding replacement, you shouldn’t have to feel overwhelmed just because you are not a siding contractor. As a customer-focused siding contractor, our team at... […]
- Icicles vs. Ice Dams on the Roof of Your Michigan Home November 6, 2019Michigan winters can be cold yet beautiful. The blanket of snow that covers the ground is the epitome of what a winter wonderland should look like, especially when that look is accompanied by glistening icicles. But whether or not you love the winter months, if you’ve ever wondered if that snow and ice is damaging... […]