One Book Reads is a website where you can find valuable and reliable contents from values topics. If you want to find some helpful tips, answers to “Why” questions and new knowledge, this is the website for you. You can learn many things by browsing and reading websites daily. Do not forget please to share with others.
Home » About Us
- Is It Safe to Paint Over Lead Exterior Paint? May 20, 2020Want to repaint your home exterior? If your home was built before 1978, then you may be dealing with more than just peeling walls and outdated colors—you may also have to contend with lead paint. Older houses frequently used lead-based paint, and it’s only in the last few decades that lead was recognized as potentially... […]
- Hardie Board vs. Cedar Siding: Here’s What You Need to Know May 12, 2020When you’re considering how to boost the value of your home exterior, choosing the right siding can make all the difference. The right siding can dramatically enhance your appreciation and joy in your home. For this reason, many homeowners find themselves debating between two appealing options: beautiful, natural cedar siding and versatile, long-lasting fiber cement... […]
- What are the Benefits of Fiber Cement Siding? April 17, 2020Is your home exterior looking worn down by weather, damaged by pests and moisture, or in need of yet another paint job to try to spruce it up? It may be time for an upgrade to America’s number one siding preferred by homeowners across the country — fiber cement siding also known as James Hardie... […]
- Are Energy-Efficient Windows Worth It? April 13, 2020One of the most effective ways to save energy and add value to your home is by replacing old drafty windows with lovely, lasting, energy-efficient windows. After all, windows provide great views, strengthen curb appeal, boost security, and even improve energy savings — as long as you choose the right replacements. So, how do you... […]
- 10 Things to Know When Hiring a Siding Contractor March 18, 2020The post 10 Things to Know When Hiring a Siding Contractor appeared first on John McCarter Construction.
- Which is Better Steel or Fiberglass Doors? March 13, 2020A strong, stylish front door makes your house stand out and capture attention. It provides security that gives you peace of mind. And it’s one of those little details that homebuyers look for. So, it’s important to choose the right type of entry door for your home. If your exterior doors are looking drab, lack... […]
- 15 Tips for Finding a Great Local Roofing Contractor and Avoiding Storm Chasers February 17, 2020Stormy weather is a common occurrence in the greater Detroit area, and that means two things homeowners potentially have to face — roof damage and storm chasers. Both can be frustrating, but the good news is, there are ways to recognize a skilled, trusted roofing contractor and avoid scammers so you can enjoy reliable, top-notch... […]
- How to Safely Clean and Protect Stone Veneer Siding February 12, 2020Stone veneer siding is a beautiful investment in your home. The precision work your stone siding contractor has done no doubt makes your house pop with style and color, and makes you smile every time you pull in your driveway. That’s a feeling you want to maintain over the lifetime of your stone siding, which... […]
- Need a New Roof? Benefits and Risks of a Winter Roof Replacement January 15, 2020Many home improvement projects are best saved for warm weather, but what about your roof? While it may sound surprising at first, a winter roof replacement may be exactly the right course of action for you, even in a Michigan winter! There are benefits to having it done in the colder months, and of course,... […]
- Top 7 Tips for Properly Cleaning James Hardie Siding January 8, 2020When you invest in James Hardie fiber cement siding, or Hardie Board siding, you have made an excellent decision. When properly cleaned and cared for, James Hardie siding should last for 30-50 years. But it’s important to make the right maintenance moves to ensure you don’t accidentally do anything that voids the warranty. We have... […]